You may submit event information for inclusion on our online calendar if the event meets the following criteria:
- Occurs within the Town of St. Marys
- Open to the general public
Events will not be published on our calendar if they:
- Include regularly scheduled programming
- Promote, exhibit, illustrate or manifest hate or obscene/pornographic/sexual content
- Do not comply with municipal, provincial, or federal legislation
- Promote an individual religion or religious service
Events we deem to be political in nature will not be posted after the writ has been dropped for a federal or provincial election, or after the first day of a municipal election year.
We reserve the right to post, refuse to post, edit, or remove, any event from our online calendar at any time, without notice.
We will try to approve or deny postings within 48 - 72 hours. Please check back after that time to see if your event has been posted. You will not be notified directly when a decision has been made.
Posting an event does not imply endorsement by the owner of this calendar. The owner does not accept responsibility for any damages caused by posting of incorrect or inappropriate information. The owner reserves the right to edit a message or category for grammar and clarity and the right to deny submissions or remove submissions at any time at its sole discretion. The owner reserves the right to revise the calendar criteria at any time.