You may submit event information for inclusion on our online calendar if the event is open to the general public and meets one of the following criteria:
- Occur within Town of St. Marys limits.
- Organized or funded by another order of government.
- Organized by a government-funded agency or board or an affiliated group.
- An organization identified as eligible for a community grant.
- Funded in full, or in part, by the Town of St. Marys.
- Organized by a charitable organization with a registered charitable number and operating within the Town.
- Organized by a service club operating within the Town performing work that benefits St. Marys residents.
- Organized by a business improvement area for general promotional purposes.
- Located in a facility owned or leased by the Town.
Please note that events will not be published on our calendar if they:
- Are commercial in nature and, in the Town’s sole opinion, are attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of an individual or an individual business.
- Promote, exhibit, illustrate or manifest hate or obscene/pornographic/sexual content of any kind.
- Do not comply with municipal, provincial or federal legislation.
- Promote an individual religion or religious service.
Events we deem to be political in nature will not be posted after the writ has been dropped for a federal or provincial election, or after the first day of a municipal election year.
We reserve the right to post, refuse to post, or remove, any event from our online calendar at any time, without notice.
Please note that we will try and approve or deny postings within 48-72 hours so check back after that time to see if your event has been posted. You will not be notified directly when a decision has been made.
Posting an event does not imply endorsement by the owner of this calendar. The owner does not accept responsibility for any damages caused by posting of incorrect or inappropriate information. The owner reserves the right to edit a message or category for grammar and clarity and the right to deny submissions or remove submissions at any time at its sole discretion. The owner reserves the right to revise the calendar criteria at any time.